Sunday, December 6, 2009

First 5 days of the process

After suffering for almost a year from Rheumatoid Arthritis, I have come across a promising technology called Electroregenesis. The technology and the devices were invented by Dr Keith Wendell. I recently met Keith and his wife Lisa at their home at Tamborine Mountain, Queensland, Australia. 
Their website states "ElectroRegenesis uses a non-invasive ultra low frequency device to treat the patient at a cellular level and correct the source of the health issue."
As I understand, this technology is being used by various health centres both here and in the United States with very good results. It is used for wound therapy but has developed further and is getting positive results with such problems as Back Injuries, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes and R.A. 
I am currently using one of the G4z Bodihealth machines every day for approximately 3 hours a day and also have one of the portable Bodiharmony devices which I wear for most of the day. It is early days yet but I think I am beginning to experience some minor pain relief. The first couple of days I had some headaches and today (day 5) I am experiencing some very strong and powerful emotions which could have something to do with my body detoxing. Some websites suggest that during the detox process, people can sometimes experience an emotional release as well as the release of toxins from their bodies. I'm taking all of this as good signs, even though I'm not enjoying the experience.
I will post again as the days progress.
Graham. 

2 comments:

  1. how's it going graham? hope it's helping you.

    happy NY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Graham, how are you ? It's been a long time since we communicated, and it would be great to hear from you again. I've been wondering how you are going, and whether you've found any answers to your health challenges.
    All the best, from Leonie in Canberra. Write me at leoniecent@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete